Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

new challenge



Actually it had reached my door since last week and before that stranded at the courier office for more than a week. Prior to days of very heavy rain hence the delayed. A bit pissed off too because the courier people told me that they dont service my area so I have to collect it myself way down to Dungun.

So the new challenge begun. I tried to take one yesterday during my breakfast. It was quite good... nasib baik chocolate.. if vanilla... mesti aku tak boleh telan.. matilaaa.. aiza marah.. heheee...

Yesterday I only tried once in the morning but I think I could see the result already. Not that I shed pounds but buang air besar right away after meals. Thats good isnt it? I believe its kinda detoxification thing. Im not sure though. Lets see today.


9 comments:

haku-ko said...

wishing u all the best kurut! Just post the latest u in another 3 weeks ok? :)

jijah montel said...

sure thing :) thank you though..

chucky said...

wow..
mmg bagus tuuuu

apis585 said...

aku baruuu plan nak try, n join member since abah aku diabetic so nak try ubat2 dia...sedap ek coklat? lagi sdap dpd hl?

jijah montel said...

chucky.. bagus ek? good good..

apissshh.. i never taste hl so aku tak sure lah.. it just that semalam aku minum only nutrimeal with water.. tapi hari ni aku mix dgn hl milk.. buat cam milk shake.. sedap gilerrr...

Us said...

jijah montel nak kurus...yeay yeaaa!....jijah montel nak kurus....yeay yeaaaa...!

.:nhalilah:. said...

chaiyok.. chaiyok dear!!!

jijah montel said...

eroyyy.. lepas ni tukar jadi jijah menawan la kan? hehehehe

ila.. chaiyok!! chaiyok!! heheee

haku-ko said...

kawan2..kalau nak try boleh order melalui saya pun takpe..nak jadi ahli terus pun takpe..ahli cuma bayar RM99 untuk membership dan dpt harga nutrimeal at RM110+courier RM4.

nutrimeal ni ada 3 flavour dah sekarang, cappucino, french vanilla dan choc.

nak tau lebih lanjut leh contact saya..