Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Letter for Him On This Day



Dear,

This year again I am grateful to almighty Allah SWT for letting me be by your side on this special day.. I have been celebrating your special day for 6 consecutive years.. and this year will be the 7th.. and last night when I wished you, you said the best present that you always wanted and the best ever is your wife.. that got me melted.. I want you to know that I still dont know what to give you as my token of love on this special day... as I am still searching and in return I would like you to know that you have a special place in my heart that you have had from the very start.. through out all the good and bad times.. I hope and promise that I will always be your birthday present for many more years ahead.. that I will always have the chance to celebrate your special day together for more consecutive years.. as your wife , I am so proud of you.. so proud that I have u as my husband.. and loving me unconditionally.. I wish you all the happiness in the world.. and more success in the future.. I will always be by your side.. always... Happy 30th Birthday sayang..





yours truly,

No comments: