Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

these boots are made for walking..

except this one particular shoes o' mine. They have been with me for about 3 months now. Arent they cute.. like.. reallly cute.. the ribbons.. owhhhh.. I love ribbons... but I hardly put them on since they keep on yanked out.. (T_T)



cute kan??

Im not a shoe fetish but there were these voices coming out of nowhere begging me to buy them when I first set my eyes on them at the store. Its merely an impulsive buy.. as much as how cute they are but they are malfunctioned!! And as much as I love them, but I dont seem to be able to wear it comfortably right...

The first I tried it on, 'twas quite loose but they were the last of their kind so the SA advised me to put these lil sponges thing that cost only RM6 inside the shoes.. It seem to work the first time but after several attempts at work.. it got all kembang and bailed out on me again... ~sobs~


I even stuffed some tissues inside besides than the spongie thing..
an attempt to avoid them from tercabut!

Ahkak sayaaanggg amats sama mereka itewww.. but how? I am thinking of putting/sew some straps with buckle on them.. is that possible? I mean.. can I send it to some shoemaker or cobbler to mend it by putting some buckle strap on them so I can wear them without having them yanked out? Does such service ever exist anyway? huhuhuu.. its such a waste to just see my money those beauties all shiny and wrapped in its box..

Sooo.. anyone.. any idea?? or maybe.. anyone would like to have them as their own.. Im willing to let it go at a very affordable and negotiable price.. it is a size 6 and not any high end brand.. so drop me an email.. or PM me at my FB.. BUT... let say I got my problem solved, I may change my mind *wink*.. we will see la ekkk..


10 comments:

Aida Narina said...

letak buckle strap pun best :) at least akan permenant kat kasut, and if guna sponge/anything yang lekat dalam kasut, nnt akan tercabut juga. :)

jijah montel said...

thats what i thot!! but the question is.. boleh ke? ada ke orang boleh pasang buckle strap on it.. mana nak carik org offer the service ek? hmmm..

Lady of Leisure said...

lawanya i love the colour...

apis585 said...

mmg sgt cuns...and ahhh ribbons!!!
tapi aku mmg fail kalau kasut yg xde dinding sebelah ni..hehe aku pon xtau nak describe camne, yg mcm kasut tu la..suka tgk org pakai tapi bila try jalan sure terkeluar² gak hehehhe..thats y i'll always resort for encik buaya hehehhe...

Nurul said...

homaigod!!!homaigod!!!homaigoddddddd!!!! kasut itu sangat gojesssssssssssss!!!! i always love a shoes with a ribbon!!!!!

Nana said...

maybe letak the sponge and then letak the gel kat belakang kasut tu. That tends to hold your feet in hehe .. good luck! Love the shoes .. cute sesangat!

~*irjune*~ said...

demi nak jugak pattern kasut tu ko sanggup beli yg saiz besar ek...sama la ngan aku...demi suka dengan satu pattern kasut tu aku sanggup beli yg satu saiz kecik dr saiz kaki aku.
ape2 pun kasut yg ada riben mmg cantik..cute dan..alahai..takleh nak describe camne perasaannya. cuma aku lagi prefer dengan riben kat depan berbanding riben kat belakang.

jijah montel said...

lady.. tq.. another reason me buying those pumps is the color..

apis.. hahahahha.. kasut tadek dinding sebelah.. aku rasa memang thats the ultimate reason kenapa dia loose..

comelss.. kan.. me too!!

sis nana.. gel? what gel? hmmm.. im thinking of buying something that called the scholl's insoles.. hopefully it will solve the problem.. anyway.. its cute kan?? thanx.. murah jek.. heheheh..

irjune.. ko lain.. ko shoe fetish.. aku tak.. hehehehe.. selalunya aku aim dulu if ada any shoe aku nak beli.. jarang le tetiba jek.. tapi yg ini.. ntah.. dari mata.. jatuh ke kaki terus.. hehehhe.. maybe sbb ribbons tuh lain dari yg lain :)

Kikuri-hime said...

Cantek!! Tapi saya, saiz aku saiz german! Kalu tak, dah lama aku ngecek... heheheh

jijah montel said...

cik sama.. tulah.. kaki ku kecik amats... the only body part daku yg kecik.. sungguh imbalance.. huhuhu