Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

bring me back the mojo...

Really.. at this moment being lonely is a bless. Sincerely I felt like nagging. I felt so grumpy but since I am all alone the urge-ness of talking and nagging ease slowly to the land of nowhere and disappear. If I have a child, she/he will definitely be the victim of all this. And that will make me the evil mother..

Given a task that was not delivered well by the power-that-be has really put me into a real pressure. Well... I think it was not being delivered well since it was handed down to me without any further explanation... she seems to let me do it all by myself. In the first place, it wasnt her fault either. The "other" power-that-be supposedly specifically called for me instead of her and explain it right to my face... I think things could be easier then.. enough said.

All these pressure and tense.. hence the diversion of mind. I decided to have a makeover to this blog. Its been a while since the last one.. Having this change hopefully will motivate me more to blog that I actually think that lately... I... have lost the mojo to write..

4 comments:

Lady of Leisure said...

i nak makeover juga but the this is i have no idea... :(

jijah montel said...

owwwhh lady.. u just need to spend a lil time to browse in the net for templates.. tapi Jijah berejam lah jugak.. hehehee.. anywayss if ur good with html coding.. why dont u do it urself? lagi puas ati kan.. :)

Ummu Jannah said...

same goes here.. haihh..

bile balik meru lg?

jijah montel said...

ummmu jannah.. weekend ni balik.. but on sunday.. akak cuti till monday.. but not sure if we can meet up.. miss jannah so much..