Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

hari menuai kebangsaan... ekkekkk...



hari menuai?... hari ape?... haaaaaa... in my school.. menuai is refered to hari gaji... ekekkeke... menuai... harvesting.... get it... setelah sebulan bekerja... tibalah hari menuai hasil... aaaaaaa... biasala keja gomen nih... kais bulan ... makan bulan... heheheheh.... and me... of course... as well as the others... menuai dgn jayanya.... heheheheh.... so today... i tried my best to leave for school early... because i need to withdraw my gaji!!!!!... before all the atm machine become OUT OF SERVICE... hehehehh.... selalunye... aku tak heran pun duit gaji nih... selalu jadi orang last yang bayar "duit kutu"... tapi sebabkan raya... aaahhhhh... gasak!!!!

so i successfully manage to withdraw all my duit gaji... rite after school... i went to town... and settle the bill first... managed to settle kelisa's road tax+ insurance too... got home... i try to list out bajet... huh... raya kan... banyak expenses la... bila dah bedak2 duit... tgk balik duit gaji... ala... dah tinggal half jek.... sedeh gak... tapi org kata jangan berkira sangat... duit nih come and go... boleh dicari... rezeki kan.. buat pe nak tensen sgt....

It takes a brain to earn money, but a heart to give it.... hehehhe... its a reminder.. to myself... where actually bbbiiieeeyyy always try to teach me... and i refused to listened... in the end... its always me... who got all the idea wrongly... from the very beginning... sebab ape?... sebab i always being so emotional... i wanted to be rite so bad.. till i realize that i actually have no idea what was it all about... it was my ego.. damn you ego... huh...

No comments: