Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

a price to pay...

rezeki tuhan sejak akhir2 ni...
melimpah ruah...
literally...


among all those rezeki...
MM got promoted...
another milestone in his career...
as a wife.. I was jumping in joy..
congratulation dear husband!


namun begitu...
great power comes with great responsibilities..
and great sacrifices too... I guess...
MM is now busier than he used to be..
not so much of him coming home to our love nest..
but lotsa me travel to dungun instead.. 
enough said..
things change...


change is good, no?
depends on our acceptance.. 
as for me.. I embrace it...
if this is the price that I have to pay..
for a better living..
then... be it.. 
aint easy...
but it works.. for us both..


sometimes.. 
the greatest journey..
is the distance between two people...
true indeed... 
trust and believe...
that everything going to be all right.. 


chaiyok!!!!


p/s: since MM selalu tadek... maka makin kerap la mak layan citer korea.. layan balik cerita2 lama.. as such.. sam soon and coffee prince.. I think I have a huge crush for coffee prince's hero.. GONG YOO.. owhhh.. such a naughty girl I am,  am I not? 

2 comments:

.:nhalilah:. said...

weii.. apsal aku terlepas entry2 ko ek? x updated dalam bloglist aku.. huhu..

congrate to MM for promotion... so terbalik pulak la ye.. ko yg travel to dungun... alahai... terbayang2 dungun time aku kursus dulu...

yup.. u are very true.. its how we perceive the changes.. If you look at the positive side.. u gonna blend with it...

jijah montel said...

deyyy.. Aku update pun 3, 4 bulan sekali.. Tak ter-feed la aku punya blog ni..

Ha ahhh.. Semakin kerap aku ke sana.. Tak buleh nak expect MM to be home often.. Just hoping his project to be finished soon.. Pasni ke mana.. Tak tau lagi... Huhuhu.. Wonder how those wives whose hubby are working overseas.. Respect lah.. Aku tak sggp.. Aku ni.. Bak kata bapak aku.. Alahhh.. Dalam mesia jek.. Pun tak tahan... Uwaaaaa..